The School was inaugurated in 1935, and is a rationalist work protected as a Cultural Asset of Local Interest.
The building is made up of two volumes arranged in an L shape, located at the intersection of Àngel Guimerà and Ferran Fabra streets.
On the ground floor, finished with brick, the concrete canopy that highlights the entrance to the main volume stands out. The floors have large rectangular openings sized to obtain a good entrance of natural light, especially in the classrooms.
Here is the link with all the pre-registration information for registration: https://preinscripcio.gencat.cat/ca/inici