Collserola is the Barcelona green lung to the north and Serralada Litoral, is the ones in Maresme region. Between sea and mountains, the villages of Maresme, breathe nature on all four sides. Literally.
Serralada Litoral is a mountain range that does not exceed 600 meters of altitude, although it has the singularity that it quickly reaches a considerable height and separates the coast from Vallès.
The park of just over 4.000 hectares, has a high ecological value and was established in 1992. Part of this Maresme park, we find towns as Alella, Argentona, Cabrera de Mar, Cabrils, Premià de Dalt, Teià, Tiana, Vallromanes and Vilassar de Dalt.
Live in any of these towns located in the Parc de la Serralada Litoral gives us quick and easy access to a unique and privileged environment.
In addition to the many activities that are organized in the park such as exhibitions, courses, visits, the Parc de la Serralada Litoral has numerous and delicious itineraries.
Let’s see some of them:
- «La creu de Montcabrer». This itinerary runs through Montcabrer, the emblematic mountain of Cabrils, well known for its history and for its natural beauty. It is a privileged viewpoint, in Maresme, due to its proximity to the sea. Barcelona, Montnegre and Montseny views.
- «To the Roca d’en Toni des Vilassar de Dalt», allows you to get to know one of the most emblematic part of Parc de la Serralada Litoral: Can Boquet dolmen, known as the Roca d’en Toni, a megalithic monument in the middle of the mountains.
- “GR 92, Sender del Mediterrani. From the Roca del Vallès to Tiana ”. The GR 92, known as the Mediterranean path, in its section through the Parc de la Serralada Litoral comprises stage 16 of about 20 kilometers and of about 7 hours.
- «Meridià verd. From Roca del Vallès to Platja d’Ocata. ” This itinerary, which allows us cross the Serralada del Litoral Park from north to south, is the last part of a long route that follows the Green Meridian. This meridian, which connects Dunkerque with Barcelona that passed through Paris, served, in 1799, to establish the length of the meter and, consequently, the Decimal Metric System.
- «SL-C 112 Route of L’Esquirol». This circular walk allows us to get to know Maresme from Premià de Dalt, San Mateo, a place-name shared by the hermitage, the fountain and the hill, the highest point which reaches 499 meters. Along this way we will have the opportunity to discover some of these elements.
- «Vedat Route». This circular itinerary is an excellent way to know Teia surroundings through its quarries, crops, fountains or granite formations.
¿Are you looking for a luxury house in Barcelona area?
At BestMaresme we have a great offer in the most exclusive areas of the Maresme. We are experts in luxury properties in towns such as Cabrils, Premia de Dalt, Vilassar de Dalt or Llavaneres. Are you looking for a luxury house to buy or rent in the Costa de Barcelona? Visit us or contact us.